02 June, 2009

Marital Bliss

This Is Where My Destiny Brought Me In. I Am Now A Married Slut Of A Rich Hotelier.I Have Started Accepting My New Womanhood. All Credit Goes To My Sister-In-Law Romi, Who I Met In A Private Party. She Took Me To A Corner And Proposed My Hand For Her Brother, Nikhil. I Was Surprised. How Can I Marry A Man! She Assured, Trust All Will Be In Place. You Just Need To Push To Bangkok For A Sex Change Operation. Everything ,Including Your Hospital Bill Will Be Sponsored, Moreover You May Expect 25 Lac For Your Service. I Needed Money Desperately To Save My Family From Debt. This Was How My Journey To Womanhood As Aarti Begin.




To Take Look AT Aarti's Bridal Makeup Room & Her Suhaag Raat Detail, Read More....

3 comments:

  1. With the rapid advances in knowledge, several techniques were used to create the vagina; however, Dr. Juta”s technique is one of a kind, “The Scarless Sexchange” wherein there will be no visible scar on the labia majora after the operation. Certainly, he is the only doctor performing a high quality SRS “Scarless Sex change” in Thailand today. With Dr. Juta, you can achieve a successful outcome both in appearance and function, and there are far lesser incidents of complications. The goal of Doctor Juta is to create female sexual organs that look as natural as possible and that allow as much sexual arousal as possible.
    http://scarlesssrsthailand.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers