05 May, 2023

Anjali Ameer







 


Anjali Ameer has been very much vocal about her struggles in life. She recently shared a video of her transformation from a boy to a woman. The actress wrote, " My transformation life proud to be a #transgender #Kozhikode" Talking about her childhood, the actress had earlier told us that she did not reveal her identity to anyone at home. "Instead I ran away from those who knew me to a different place. I was feminine and I have overheard that they wanted to take me to an endocrinologist. They used to say my femininity is a disorder and I need hormone treatment. There was a lot of stigmas, bullying and humiliation from people around. Personally, I never approached anyone for counselling because I was so sure that I am a girl and all I wanted was a female body. So, I eloped when I was in 10. If it was today, I wouldn't have done that," she said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers