25 September, 2009

Candi Stratton
















Dear Lynn,

I would like to contribute a picture of my wife to your womens success photo's and links page. Her name is Candi Stratton.

Candi was a performer in the U.S. till 1989, at which time she had her SRS at the age of 26. She then became a flight attendant and management for Delta Airlines. She is still flying, commuting from Australia to New York.

Since marrying me she has relocated to Australia, and when not flying she has returned to performing and a whole new crowd have fallen in love with her all over again.

Candi helps me out with a website called Tgconnect.com, which is a site that is for the transgender community. I am attaching some photo's of her for you and also her website.Sincerely,
Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers